This is a continuation of the Sluggy Archive Review. It's a chance for you to become familiar with Sluggy Freelance by going through the archives one week each day. You can start here.
Since the guys can't beat Bun-bun, and they can't appease him, they need some other way to get rid of him. Like another "cute" talking animal who can replace him violently. Some thoughts:
1. I liked the Monday comic the best. Yeah, trust Bun-bun to sucessfully play the race card. Cute talking animals can get away with anything.
2. Teddy Weddy ain't exactly cute, but he talks, and he looks like a match for the bunny.
3. "Ka-click." That bunny has a switchblade! And he knows how to use it.
4. PETA's back. This almost makes it worth it.
5. So what is the lop-technique?
Please do not post spoilers, or speculation that looks like a spoiler, in the comments of this post. This has been cross-posted in the Sluggy Freelance forum for all your spoiler needs.