If you'd like to participate, please e-mail your story submissions to me at dscrank-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu (or post in my comments), including the following information:
- Name of your blog
- URL of your blog
- Title of the story
- URL for the blog entry where the story is posted
- (OPTIONAL) Author's name
- (OPTIONAL) A suggested rating for adult content (G, PG, PG-13, R)
- A word count
- A short blurb describing the story
- The story or excerpt submitted must be posted on-line as a blog entry, and while fiction is preferred, non-fiction storytelling is acceptable.
- The story can be any length, but the Carnival will list them in order of length, from shortest to longest, and include a word count for each one.
- You may either send a complete story, a story in progress, or a lengthy excerpt. You should indicate the word count for both the excerpt and the complete story in the submission, and you should say how the reader can find more of the story in the post itself.
- If the story spans multiple posts, each post should contain a link to the beginning of the story, and a link to the next post. You may submit the whole story, the first post, or, if you've previously submitted earlier posts to the Carnival, the next post which you have not submitted. Please indicate the length of the entire story, as well as the portion which you are submitting.
- The host has sole discretion to decide whether the story will be included or not, or whether to indicate that the story has pornographic or graphically violent content. The ratings for the story will be decided by the host. I expect I'll be pretty lenient on that sort of thing, but I have some limits, and others may draw the line elsewhere. Aside from noting potentially offensive content, while I may say nice things about stories I like, I won't be panning anyone's work. I expect other hosts to be similarly polite.
- The story may be the blogger's own or posted with permission, but if it is not his own work he should gain permission from the author before submitting to the Carnival.
Name of my blog : EunoiaReplyDelete
URL of my blog : http://www.savory.de/blog.htm
Title of the story : Clark in Florida
URL for the story : http://home.egge.net/~savory//blog_aug_09.htm#20090803
Author's name : Stu Savory
Word count : about 1300 I guess
A short blurb : Mr. Inept makes a humorous insurance claim ;-)
Does it have to be in writing? Or do you accept multimedia?ReplyDelete
If so, see http://www.youtube.com/user/esquivalience2007#p/u/13/sqV5aD4Y4Ak
Blogging as Eunoia at http://www.savory.de/blog.htm
I do take audio readings, so this looks like it qualifies.ReplyDelete
I do have your other entry, by the way. It initially got caught in the spam filter, but I fished it out.ReplyDelete