I've been ignoring all the little improvements that Google has been making to Blogger for a while now. But recently I decided that it was time to finally update to a more recent template. It was a pain, because I'd already done a good bit of customization, and converting it to the new version killed a lot of that customization, and I had to redo it. That took several hours. The end result of all that work looks pretty good, I think, with a custom background, and a standard template that I've updated with some blocks of text.
Overall, I'm happy with how it's turned out.
I like it!! Good job.ReplyDelete