This is a continuation of the Sluggy Archive Review. It's a chance for you to become familiar with Sluggy Freelance by going through the archives one week each day. You can start here.
Week 8: The Alien
If you're wondering, you should read the comic first, then read my comments.
Now the Alien parody is in full swing. If it were Star Trek, then only the extras would die, but here, they're all extras. You do the math.
1. Tuesday: "Wow! It knows to go after the extras first!" "All aliens do."
2. As usual, in a dangerous situation, Riff takes charge. Torg makes jokes.
3. Saturday: "On my way, and thank God for dandruff shampoo!"
4. Sunday: "By the way, I'm not going to turn around so you can get the satisfaction of seeing me gasp in fear before sucking my brains out." "Fine, I'll just find someone who will!
5. Also Sunday: "What is this? A sci-fi thriller or a goofy buddy movie?" Gulp! "The defense rests."
Please do not post spoilers, or speculation that looks like a spoiler, in the comments of this post. This has been cross-posted in the Sluggy Freelance forum for all your spoiler needs.